Mid-level Product Designer for Global Company – Fully Remote with 1 day a month in the London or Brighton office – Up to 40K plus bens
To apply you should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- A portfolio of digital products showing a user led approach
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Figma, InVision, Sketch etc.
- A/B testing experience with tools like Optimizely.
- User testing experience with tools like Maze, Lookback, or Hotjar etc.
- Awareness of best practice in user research techniques, achieving accessibility, information architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
This is a great role for a product designer with real creative flair looking for the next step up on the career ladder and looking to work with some of the most talented developers and digiital product owners out there on some amazing software products for a global company.
Please get in touch to discuss or please apply with details of your portfolio and an up todate CV for a discussion regarding this exciting opportunity.
Software Engineer – Front End UI - Cambridge, UK
As a key member of the engineering team, this Software Engineer will make a significant contribution to implementation of the company’s products and bringing high quality solutions to market. This position focuses on the web UI front end for the data assurance cloud services. The individual will share their passion for both UX design and UI development.
Project Manager – Top European Financial Software Company – Horsham and Remote working – up to 70K plus bens
A leading global Financial Software company whose European headquarters are based in Horsham, West Sussex is looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager, with strong previous experience of managing successful software implementation projects for a global client base. You will be based in the company’s UK team, working on a hybrid basis, with a couple of days per week in the office in Horsham, West Sussex.
This role will provide you a variety of interesting PM duties with the primary responsibility of managing the successful implementation of projects with the company’s clients for their core financial services SaaS platform and software, supporting new projects of the company’s Core Software products and supporting new web-based software implementations of new technologies in the UK and across Europe. You will also become a key contributor in developing profitable account relationships working with clients worldwide from the UK Head Office, whilst working closely with the Head of Client Services to lead internal change and the integration of new technology, processes and procedures across the company’s European operation.
The Project Manager will be directly responsible for providing the professional interface between the client and the Development team as well as co-ordinating the activities of your highly motivated, multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers. Hence, you will have demonstrable experience of showing high levels of organisational skills, allied with a disciplined approach that enables you to provide strong leadership and delivery focus as well as maintaining good client relationships throughout. Having Prince2 or Scrum certification would be desirable for this role.
This company are a market leader across the globe with their financial software applications, and they provide first class training, a superb team working environment and proactively support career growth and development. If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV for a confidential discussion regarding this exciting Project Manager opportunity.
They’re looking for experienced full-stack .NET developers to join their growing team. The role can be office based, hybrid, or fully remote, with flexible work schedules available.
Candidates should have experience with desktop or web application development, database design, and UI wireframing.
They’re looking for eager and creative web-focused .Net developers to join their team. Devon. The role can be office based, hybrid, or fully remote, with flexible work schedules available.
Candidates should have experience assisting with desktop or web application development, database design, and UI wireframing.
· Designs, creates, and maintains business applications for a wide variety of sectors around the UK
· Provides consultation to clients on how to best automate existing processes or realise new products
· Maintains long term customer relationships, providing ongoing support and continuous improvement for the products that have been produced
· Developing and testing robust and efficient software
· Documenting code and technical decisions
· Supporting released software and effectively communicating fixes or updated features
· Effective communication skills
· Experience in .Net languages (C# or VB.Net) and a client-side JS framework (e.g., Angular)
· Experience with databases (MS SQL Server or Postgres)
· Be able to understand and document user journeys throughout a website or system
· Have experience communicating ideas, reasoning, and best practices
· Experience with Microsoft Azure (or other cloud infrastructure like AWS or Google Cloud)
· Exposure to app development frameworks (e.g., MAUI, Xamarin or React)
· Experience with some UI wireframing / prototyping software (e.g., Adobe XD, Figma or Balsamiq)
Their mission is to create exciting new systems for a broader range of clients. After three successful years as an independent company, with significant financial investment, they are growing the team.
To ensure their team is developing both professionally and technically, they provide training opportunities and support, including the option for 20% time to focus on technical upskilling (e.g., online training of your choice, personal side projects).
Flexible working arrangements are available and include flexitime and hybrid options.
Benefits of the job include pension options, health insurance, critical illness cover, parking, monthly team activities, good transport links, and the option to buy/sell holiday.