C#, .NET Developer – up to £40K plus excellent bens – Nationwide Company – Fully remote (work from anywhere in the UK) - or hybrid (Worthing, West Sussex) option
The Company - and why it's such a great place to work
We are currently recruiting for a nationwide client who has a wonderful opportunity for a .NET Developer who is keen on working for a highly ethical company using their technical know-how to genuinely make a difference to society! This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level developer with 2 plus years commercial experience in C#, .NET, (ideally .NET Core) and SQL to join this company's talented and collaborative development team where you will be involved in developing cutting edge software that makes a difference to young people’s lives across the UK from your very first day.
This company have worked for many years with local communities improving the opportunities and life chances for children and teenagers. The successful applicant will form part of a talented, collaborative and exceedingly well supported development team, designing, specifying and building browser-based software and backend solutions which integrate with or complement this company’s business system applications. You will be involved in greenfield development as well as refactoring and maintaining existing software solutions – from small-scale logic apps to larger-scale strategic web-based applications, in line with the company’s ever evolving technology stack which is built around C#, .NET, .NET Core and SQL.
To apply, you must have commercial exposure to Microsoft SQL Server, Entity framework, C#, ASP.Net, Windows Forms (or similar) and possibly Azure (although this is not essential) and some Java Script skills would be a bonus
Essential skills that you will need to apply:
· Strong experience in C#, .NET, and/or .NET Core
· Experience of using Microsoft Azure to build and deploy web applications would be desirable but is not essential
· An understanding of using version control (GIT), and appropriate branching strategies for team projects (this is desirable not essential)
· Strong experience with MS SQL.
· An understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies is desirable but not essential
Duties and Responsibilities: Please click above and scroll down to find out more
This exciting software developer role is offering a salary up to 40K depending on experience as well as an excellent benefits package with lots of scope for further professional development - and all whilst working for a company that produces software that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives! Please get in touch with your CV as soon as possible along with details of your interview availability for a confidential conversation regarding this exciting new role.
Mid level to Senior Full Stack Full stack developer - Up to 67K plus bens
If you are a mid-level to senior web developer looking to achieve fast tracked professional growth creating exquisite educational software in an international business environment then this rapidly growing and highly innovative Digital Software company based in Worthing, West Sussex has the perfect opportunity for you to join their team as a software developer. They provide market leading software to the global online education sector and are looking to recruit a mid-level to senior full stack developer onto their talented development team due to the fast growth they are experiencing. Indeed, my client’s software products are used by some 250 organisations internationally and across 40 different countries. Due to their continued success and their continuous innovation and expansion of their product suite and its accompanying features, this fabulous company are looking to expand their current team of Developers and Testers. They therefore have this new, exciting role for a mid to senior full stack developer working on their C#, .NET Core, Angular tech stack where you will join a team responsible for both greenfield development as well as refinements to the company’s existing software.
• C#, .NET Core (ASP.NET/MVC and Entity Framework experience will be advantageous)
• Web API
• JSON and RESTful services
• Strong SQL Server skills including relational DB design and performance tuning
• Confident with basic cross browser and responsive HTML and CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or similar)
• Understanding of SOLID principals and IoC
• Unit Test frameworks
• Microsoft Azure including Functions, Web Jobs, Application Insights
• Experience of agile development
• Have used some of the following supporting tools: Jira/Confluence/GitHub/Azure DevOps
In return for your contribution to the team’s efforts you will receive a great work-life balance with flexible working hours, free office lunches, a friendly atmosphere, group activities, and corporate events along with a substantial Annual allowance for professional development and health, fitness and wellness. You will also receive 25 days a year holiday allowance.
How do I apply?
Please feel free to get in touch to find out more about this exciting opportunity, either with an up-to-date CV if this role looks to be of interest or alternatively please feel free to get in touch to discuss the company, role, responsibilities and future career prospects for this mid to senior developer position.
They’re looking for experienced full-stack .NET developers to join their growing team. The role can be office based, hybrid, or fully remote, with flexible work schedules available.
Candidates should have experience with desktop or web application development, database design, and UI wireframing.
· Designs, creates and maintains business applications for a wide variety of sectors around the UK
· Provides consultation to clients on how to best automate existing processes or realise new products
· Maintains long term customer relationships, providing ongoing support and continuous improvement for the products that have been produced
· Working with clients and product managers to understand their business processes and suggesting systems which automate their workflow
· Communicating with users to create intuitive interfaces specific to each use-case
· Developing and testing robust and efficient software
· Documenting code and technical decisions
· Supporting released software and effectively communicating fixes or updated features
· Over three years in a .NET language (preferably C#)
· Experience with SQL Server or Postgres databases (either directly or using tools like EF/Entity Framework)
· Have experience communicating ideas, reasoning and best practices to colleagues and customers
· Able to liaise with clients and translate their requirements into client friendly proposals using UI prototyping / wireframing tools (Balsamiq, Figma or Adobe XD).