£40k – £50k – Remote – Exeter- once every other month in the office upon request
To deliver work from the product backlog consisting of new features (customer enhancements and strategic business requirements), bugs, and technical debt, prioritised by the Product Owner. This work should be progressed through the development lifecycle from coding, code review, testing, and release into production. Code should be produced to a high quality including considerations for performance and security. Code Review undertaken by peers should allow the ability to give and take constructive criticism to the benefit of the product. Ownership should be maintained to aid in the release process and possible debugging of issues when code is tested and deployed into production.
Throughout the entire process, progress should be made transparent; with any impediments reported during the daily stand-up, allowing help to be provided by peers and the Product Owner to be kept up to date.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:
● Exercise exceptional problem-solving ability
● Demonstrate skill in relevant technology (PHP, Python, Java (Android), Swift/Objective C, SQL, etc.) and version control (e.g., Git)
● Follow the process, suggest improvements and embrace change
● Demonstrate strong communication skills
● Project a positive attitude and ability to work as part of an agile team
● Engage a strong sense of ownership to see work units through their lifecycle
● Practice “fail fast” and learn from mistakes
● Know when to ask for help and be keen to give it
Fullstack Developer (.Net and Angular) – Brighton (2 days a week onsite) – Software Company - up to £70K plus benefits and bonus
One of Brighton’s most innovative software companies, working on unique software that is being utilised throughout the global pharmaceutical industry are looking to recruit a Full stack Developer with Angular to join their Brighton based Development team. You will join a talented team working from the company's beautiful, spacious offices 2 days a week (remainder of working week remote) developing their core product management software that utilises the very latest cutting edge web technologies and you will also be involved in developing new web applications alongside the international Development team who are based in The Silicon Valley, USA. The remainder of your week will be spent working from home remotely in a fully supported work environment as part of a highly collaborative development team who work together as part of this core global Research and Development team.
The development team at this hughly innovative company are currently rebuilding their core web software on a new .Net platform and the UI with Angular. However, what makes this role so exciting is that it is not only an ideal opportunity for a highly driven and ambitious Full stack Developer who wants the opportunity to get involved with projects working on cutting edge software, but it is also the perfect platform for an ambitious developer keen on their professional development who is lookingto work at a company that will offer opportunities to get involved in greenfield development with new projects all the time, working on revolutionary technology that quite literally saves lives!
The successful candidate will be joining a team of experienced .Net Developers already onsite for 2 days a week, so we’re looking for someone happy to collaborate with the company’s onsite team in Brighton who will enjoy working from offices that are based in the centre of the Brighton tech hub, with its many tech conferences and close to a multitude of cafés, shops and restaurants whilst being just a short stroll from Brighton Beach.
· Solid background in .Net Development (C# .Net)
· Prior experience of architecting or contributing to solution designs would be desirable
· An ability to communicate confidently with key stakeholders, customers and colleagues within the business.
· An ability to work with new technologies quickly.
Should this Full Stack .Net Developer opportunity looks to be of interest, then please apply with your CV and details of your notice period and interview availability for a confidential discussion regarding this exciting role.
Fullstack Developer (.Net and Angular) – Brighton (2 days a week onsite)– Software Company - up to £70k plus benefits and bonus
Systems and Support Engineer
My client is a Software Systems company who are a global technology leader in high quality digital content systems for the entertainment industry. They are looking for a Systems and Support Engineer who has experience working with Microsoft Windows TM including hardware, drivers, and network configuration.
The successful candidate will help to deliver world-class front-line support to the client’s customers, which include some of the most well-known entertainment companies around the world. In this role you will become an expert in the award- winning Digital Media Systems developed by the company and have the opportunity to work on amazing new projects.
Your role will entail:
· Delivering excellent technical front-line support to customers on the core platform in both the UK and abroad.
· Becoming an expert in the products developed by the company.
· Fixing technical bugs in servers.
· Flagging any major technical issues for developers to resolve.
You should have Technical Skills and Experience in the following:
· Microsoft Windows™ including third-party applications, hardware, drivers, registry tweaking, and network configuration.
· Advanced knowledge of projection mapping, warping, and blending with media servers.
· Experience integrating Unity, Unreal, Notch, and/or TouchDesigner into media servers
· Basic familiarity with 3D creative software like Blender, Cinema4D, or Maya
· Willingness and ability to travel with little notice.
· Basic level of IP networking concepts
· Proven history of resourcefulness, dedication, and decision-making under pressure of high-profile projects.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
· Driving licence
· Valid Passport