Key skills: Asp.Net, C# .Net, SQL, UX, HTML/CSS.
The successful candidate will be working alongside Senior Developers, so you will be given 1:1 support and the opportunity to flourish, so we’re happy to consider a Junior-Mid level developer with a keen interest in progressing their career further within Web Development. However, this position is also accessible for a Senior Developer who is keen to make his mark in a fast growing and competitive business.
You will take ownership of major projects internally and help shape the technical roadmap for years to come. As Developer roles go, this is a big opportunity to learn and fast track your career to a Mid-Senior Developer within 12-18 months.
- Commercial experience working with C# .Net
- Any experience with UI/UX would be ideal but not essential
- Building and improving website features
- APIs and partner integrations
- Optimising UX for improved conversion
- Self-motivated, with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Creative flair would be a bonus
If this might potentially be of interest, then please apply with your CV for immediate interview?