An International Education business who provide services helping the education of many thousands of students around the globe are looking to recruit a Web Developer with a background in C# and .Net technologies to be based in their beautiful offices right in the heart of Brighton. This Web Developer will work on the Full-stack of new greenfield website applications built on Angular 5 and .Net Core technologies for their global student users and educational institutions.
The Web Developer will be responsible for writing code to deliver sustainable, effective online solutions, working as part of an Agile Web Development team; creating website user interfaces, implementing business logic, integrating with data sources and back end systems, and participating in all aspects of creating digital experiences.
- Writing clean code as part of an Agile team.
- Building SPA applications using Angular 5+
- Interest in new technologies (e.g. Angular or React.js / Redux etc) and developing for mobile.
Key accountabilities and duties
- Participate in multi-disciplinary, Agile teams creating business solutions
- Translate user stories and other requirements into functioning applications
- Create and maintain efficient, reliable and testable code in line with coding standards
- Support unit and integration testing and test automation
- Deliver systems that meet performance and quality goals
- Maintain currency with technology developments
If you would be interested to join a web development team within a company at the forefront of the global education industry, building applications that are having a huge dramatic effect on the education of many thousands of students, then please apply to this Web Developer role with an up to date CV.