Due to the development of new products, my global IOT Product client is currently looking to recruit a Web Developer to play a key role within the Development team building their core product Web applications. As a Web Developer you be required to assist business users and stakeholders in the creation of robust, efficient and user friendly applications across a variety of different .Net technologies. As part of a small development team, you will be delivering outstanding and consistent levels of support and development in a fluid and high pressured multi-site environment.
- Developing full software lifecycle applications using industry standard development methodologies
- To develop and enhance web applications which currently number approximately 130, but also include key external facing applications such as a corporate Extranet and web sites.
- To be able to use web technologies and languages as appropriate for the web application you are developing.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to plan and prioritise work and to deliver work to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Although most of our front ends are developed with AngularJS, this can be taught in-house but it would be an advantage to have experience in using it.
This role will be based in their global head office, based in Brighton, East Sussex, and this company build products that export to over 60 countries worldwide. The Web Developer role will receive lots of training, sitting in a small dynamic development team and you will be working on a variety of cutting edge Web applications.
Please get in touch to learn more about this fabulous Web Developer job opportunity