Test Lead – Financial Services Company in Crawley.
A leading and highly ethical award financial services company based in Crawley are looking to recruit a Test Lead with 5 years or more experience working with Selenium who is highly experienced in automation testing and testing web technologies and who excels at building strong, collaborative relationships with peers and stake holders.
This role will pay up to £60k plus and industry leading benefits package
The Test Lead will be responsible for delivering the test strategy and devising test plans relating to the strategic change programme and testing across all software phases: system, regression, integration, performance, user acceptance testing and automation.
As a Test Lead, you should ideally have previous knowledge of working within a highly regulated Industry and be looking to develop your career with a leading company who has established an excellent reputation in its sector by producing great products. You will be working in lovely modern offices with free parking in the centre of Crawley and with subsidised canteen and onsite gym, for a company that actively encourages rapid career progression.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Some Automation experience gained using Selenium Web Driver
- 2+ years’ Performance testing experience
- Experience of writing test scripts in C# or Java or Python
- API testing experience using Postman
- Cloud computing – Azure or AWS
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship-building skills with a Pro-active, ‘can-do’ behaviour and attitude
- Ability to represent the company when dealing with 3rd parties and external partners
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise their work
- Well versed in test tools and best practices
- Ability to mentor and support team members
- Excellent understanding of SDLC
- Delivering against challenging milestones and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with internal & external stakeholders
- Time and resource management
- Co-ordinating, planning and executing multiple tasks
- Balancing conflicting priorities and offering suggestions/solutions to minimise impact
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Test Lead wanting to work with an exciting company using on innovative products using cutting edge Automation tools and technologies.
If you would like to find out more please get in touch with your CV and details of your interview availability to discuss this further?