Automation Test Analyst – Financial Services – Brighton– up to 50K + Benefits
The successful candidate will be joining a development team that are working on building a complex technology platform for a global blue chip client. Therefore, you’ll be exposed to some of the most modern technology on the market and will be building a platform that will be used by Thousands of customers every year.
· Solid Automation test background – Ideally C# .Net with Specflow
· Some financial services experience (Not essential but would be a bonus)
· Experience with Selenium or Specflow which would be an advantage
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational skills
We view this as an excellent opportunity for an Automation Tester who is looking for their next challenge, this role will offer the successful candidate the chance to expand their knowledge in a new technology or to solidify their experience in Automation Testing.
Please note: This role is offered on a permanent onsite basis, there is no freelance, contract or remote option offered, we can consider candidates willing to relocate to the Brighton area and can ideally start within the next 3-4 weeks as the role is a high priority requirement.