Technical Project Manager
A global software business with an award reputation within the e-Learning software space are looking to recruit an ambitious Technical Project Manager looking to take the next step in their career. Ideally the Technical Project Manager will have experience of Software Development, Systems Implementation or Digital Agency projects.
This Technical Project Manager role will be based in their offices in the centre of Brighton, close to the sea and this is a great career opportunity for a Junior or Mid-Level Project Manager to work with a highly collaborative development team. This role will involve the Technical Project Manager working closely with their global customers and the internal development, testing and systems teams to deliver hugely interesting web and mobile e-learning applications.
Your PM background should be:
- Either technical project coordination or project management in software development projects.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, and the ability to preserve the integrity of your message across both technical and non-technical audiences is key.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent organisational skills,strong problem solving ability and meticulous attention to detail.
- An appreciation of Agile processes - Scrum or Kanban - would be beneficial.
Roles and responsibilities of the Technical PM:
- Managing multiple projects – successfully delivering a combination of software and infrastructure projects
- Managing project finances and ensuring adequate visibility for internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and extending client relationships in collaboration with the business development team
- Contributing to and improving internal project management processes.
Benefits of the job include
- Excellent salary and fast-track career progression
- Private health insurance & company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours & remote working by arrangement
- Generous paid annual leave
My client are looking for somebody commutable to their Brighton office and they are very committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment for all their employees. They have lovely, spacious offices, a great team, a comprehensive staff training scheme and progressive career development opportunities.
If you are a Project Manager who is passionate about digital technologies and wants to work for an innovative global software company in the e-Learning space then this would be a great career opportunity for you.
Please send your CV for immediate interview?