Software Tester – C#, Test Automation, SQL
My client are a long established software provider of people management systems for some of the most recognised blue-chip companies in Europe and the USA. They are looking to recruit a Tester to work in their office in Haywards Heath, Sussex. Due to continued growth, this company are looking to hire a talented and experienced Software Tester to join their friendly team to help maintain and support existing solutions as well as contribute to new projects.
Day to day activities will include:
- Learn and understand the functionality of products
- Develop and document test conditions, scripts, data requirements and expected results for the software
- Perform manual tests and document their results, raising change requests and bug reports as necessary
- Set up and monitor automated testing scripts
- Work within an agile, team environment
- Discuss approaches and improvements to testing
Candidates should be well versed in testing web and desktop applications and with some SQL Server experience. Furthermore, you will also need to have excellent communication skills and an ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
You should have skills in the following:
- Develop and document test plans, scripts, data requirements and expected results for the software
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Test Automation (Unit or UI test frameworks)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Detailed bug reporting and documentation
Any skills in the following would be a bonus:
- NunitForms / Selenium / White / Microsoft UI Automation library
- xUnit, NUnit, MsTest
- Jira / YouTrack / Trello – or other project management tools
- Automated deployment configuration skills (Team City, Octopus, etc.)
- Networking and server skills
- Azure administration
The company is located in offices near Haywards Heath station and offers a great working environment, competitive salary and training support – including Microsoft certifications. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a small, friendly company that offers global development projects where you can grow your skill set in addition to applying your current .Net development skills.
Please apply to find out more.