Software Test Lead – Brighton – FinTech – up to £60K + Benefits
Key skills: Automation Test, SAFe, ISTQB, SpecFlow.
An opportunity for a Software Team Lead has arisen to work for a growing FinTech client based in the centre of Brighton. The role will be a mix of hands on and hands off responsibilities where you will be managing a small team of Manual and Automation test analysts that test a range of Web Applications that are built using a .Net Technology stack.
· Solid background in Manual/Automation testing
· Prior/current experience managing a small test team
· Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
· ISTQB certified.
· Any experience with SpecFlow or working in a SAFe environment would be highly desirable.
· Manage a small team of Manual/Automation test analysts
· Take ownership of the ongoing project to move into a more Automation Test environment.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure tasks are completed in appropriate time and quality.
· Help manage ongoing needs and processes.
We view this as an excellent opportunity for a Team Lead to take the next step in their career and join a rapidly growing business with plans to expand over the next 12 months to manage multiple ongoing projects. The successful candidate will be focusing more on the strategic side of the test function with some hands on testing.