A highly successful global software company who make digital technology products for global financial clients are looking to hire Senior Developers to join their specialised development team. The company is currently recruiting for 2 developers, one of which with Architecture experience.
Both developers will be working hands on with the business’s ASP.Net and ASP.Net Core applications following SAFe methodology. However, amongst the typical development tasks of this role, the more senior Developer will work on broader, architectural implementations across their ASP.Net / ASP.Net Core applications suite and will serve as a technical pillar to drive, not only quality, but also to instil a technical appreciation within their teams of the many other related areas of software delivery (e.g. operations, architecture, performance, security etc).
The core technologies used in this role are:
- Azure PaaS and laaS
- HTTP APl's, Messaging with NServicebus and Containers
- SPA Technologies such as React, and Blazor
- C#, ASP.NET Web forms, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
- Typescript and Microsoft Web Technologies
- SQL Server, Azure Storage, and No SQL
- Git, Team City and Octopus
Key Activities & Responsibilities of this role include:
- Working very closely with the architects - helping to shape, verify and implement solutions. This includes performing Proof of Concepts to aid in architectural decisions.
- Implementing broad, structural/ framework changes across the code base.
- Monitoring/ policing code quality. Training the Development team on new techniques, new frameworks as well as best practices.
- Investigate and propose solutions / patterns to tackle technical debt.
- Being a mentor to other members - helping to grow the level of technical knowledge.
- Being a senior technical representative of the Development team to the wider company and external parties.
- Highly skilled developer, with a broad and deep technical acumen.
- Experience of the full development cycle, from initial requirements gathering through to go live
- Extensive experience contributing / implementing large architectural frameworks (ideally Distributed)
- Quality and operationally lead in equal measure
- Good understanding of Cl / CD
- Strong leadership skills. This is a technical leadership role not a line management role.
- Experience of evaluating third party libraries / tools and embedding them into an existing code base
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies (especially SCRUM and LEAN)
If this position seems too senior for you, but you are Senior ASP.Net developer with a few years of experience underneath your belt, we would still love to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer with a strong interest in Architecture and code quality to work in a pivotal role developing solutions used by Blue-Chip companies across the globe as well as Senior Developers looking for their next step to work in a large and very successful company. These roles will enable you to implement modern cutting-edge Web, Cloud and DevOps solutions and improve the ways that applications are developed and technical debt is managed.
Please send your CV over for this excellent job opportunity