Scrum Master opportunities for Global Software Development Company - Horsham - up to £65k plus excellent bens
A highly innovative global software development company who are a market leader in the development of highly innovative and integrated end to end software systems for the global Financial Industry have an exciting opportunity for a talented certified Scrum Master to join their team. This company are leading the way in developing innovative software products that are revolutionising the financial industry. These are therefore fantastic opportunities for qualified Scrum Masters who are looking for a great career whist working for a highly successful Fintech company. The opportunity will be based in the company’s beautiful Horsham office, which has free onsite parking, a free gym and a restaurant on site.
You will have come from a highly agile environment where you will have had at least 2 years' experience applying Scrum principles, practices and theory and where you will have developed good product knowledge and technical understanding. You will be responsible for ensuring your team adhere to agile values and principles and follow SAFe processes and practices. You should be used to working in an environment with a mature testing function with a CI/CD pipeline and for ensuring any impediments to agile development teams are cleared to allow full and unfettered delivery of software. In return, you will be rewarded with a great career and continually supported with further career development and training.
These Scrum Master roles are offering a generous basic salary along with an industry leading benefits package.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Scrum Master for the development team, improving current agile processes and culture around the team’s activities
- Ensure impediments to Agile Development teams are cleared to allow unfettered delivery of software
- Ensuring good relationships between the team and others outside the team
- Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
- Guiding the team as to how to self-organise
- Addressing team dynamics
Essential required skills:
- Experienced Scrum Master with at least 2 years experience in a role for a software development team that was applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
- Good skills of servant leadership, facilitaion, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and empowerment.
- Knowledge of various well-documented Agile techniques (e.g burndown reporting, various retrospective formats etc)
- Conceptual understanding of development processes and technologies, such as GIT and microservices
- Strong written and presentational skills
- Scrum Master certification (CSM)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches
- Scrum Master certification (CSM)
- Knowledge of other agile approaches e.g SAFe, Kanban, XP
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Educated to Batchelor Degree level
- A passion for agile and the Scrum Master role
- Highly organised and a great team player
- Highly motivated and pays attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders
This is a great role for an ambitious and experienced Scrum Master who desires to work with a highly innovative and successful financial software company who producing top rate software products used by prestigious financial clients. In return, you will be rewarded with a great career whist being fully supported with further career development and training.
If this role looks to be of interest then please apply with your CV and details of your interview availability for a confidential discussion regarding the role.