This is an ideal opportunity to gain financial industry exposure working within a friendly, dedicated team where a technically ambitious developer will thrive and have a very successful and rewarding career.
About the Role
The work is varied, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. Working as part of a fully agile team within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment, the key responsibilities include:
• Working through the backlog of Front End and UI development work
• Designing and implementing highly functional SPAs with React.js and Redux
• Adding new technology integrations for new and existing companies or partners
• Tackling technical debt, and increasing automated unit test coverage
• Providing feedback to improve the company’s development and deployment processes
The core technologies used are:
• React.js & Redux
• HTML 5, CSS3
• SQL Server / Entity Framework & NServiceBus
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience with React.js and Redux
• Experience of deploying web applications and troubleshooting issues
• Understanding of common development concepts, such as SOLID and DRY
Other skills / experience that would be useful are:
• OOD & design patterns
• Domain Driven Design and Test-Driven Development
• SOA / Microservices
• Azure or AWS or other Cloud services
This role is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as lots of exciting job opportunities for career progression and training.
Please apply with your CV for a discussion regarding the company and the role in more detail.