Python Developer – Remote working and the occasional trip to the office in either Horsham or Brighton – up to £45K + Benefits including flexible/remote working.
Our client are a genuine leading UK Software Development company who specialise in building digital forensic and security software solutions. They work with clients across the globe in the Military, Police, Government and Corporate industries and they have a strong and growing reputation and has entered a major growth phase in its international development.
They are looking for a Python Developer who is able to become a key member of the team, and help continue to develop mission-critical software to a high standard. This company are happy to offer this role on a 95% remote working basis with the occasional day in either their Horsham or Brighton offices.
This is the chance to take a key role in developing some of the key products for the company as they continue to develop exciting new products that have a real world impact. They have a hardworking and friendly dev team and are looking for capable developers who are interested in moving their career to the next level.
This role negotiable on £ salary depending on experience
- Extensive experience developing Python based software applications.
- Experience in a team working and strong people skills.
- Experience writing tests and using testing frameworks.
- Experience with cross-platform development Windows, MacOS and Linux.
- Some UI knowledge and capable in using HTML and CSS.
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code.
- Comfortable using version control, primarily Git.
- Experience with PyQt.
- Experience with mobile development.
- Experience with .NET/C#.
Why should I apply?
- You’ll be working with a tight knit team of developers who all share the same goal …. To build mission critical systems for customers around the world.
- You’ll be upskilled in C#.Net + React (if this interests you)
- You are not seen just as a Developer; you are a major component to the business progressing to the next level and any successes achieved by the business are rewarded.
The role is challenging, and rewarding and the chance for a rewarding career with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial technology company.