Project Manager - Software Development
Are you a Project Manager looking to work for one of Europe’s top software development companies? This company, based in Horsham produce an industry leading set of applications for the Finance industry that is used by their clients across Europe and around the globe. Would you be interested in working on multiple Software Development projects for leading companies across Europe? Then this role might be just for you.
The Project Manager will help be responsible for managing the successful implementation of projects for this company’s software products and to develop profitable relationships working with their clients. The Project Manager will be directly responsible for providing the professional interface between the client and this company as well as co-ordinating the activities of a highly motivated, multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers.
This company are looking for a highly organised and disciplined Project Manager who can assist in providing strong leadership and a delivery focus on the software development projects they work on.
Working on smaller projects and supporting existing clients (including web based implementations in new technologies) in the UK or abroad, your focus will be on the professional implementation of Software solutions including:
- Project planning for all aspects of an implementation including the identification and monitoring of client activities which are critical to project success.
- Pro-actively and positively managing the interface with customers and the Development team including client communication and reporting.
- Providing strong leadership and clear decision-making in order that project work is carried out efficiently, with all issues resolved swiftly so progress is not impeded.
- Driving and directing development activities throughout the full project lifecycle to meet tight project deadlines within defined budgetary/resource constraints including business analysis, development, testing, training, data transfer and pre/post Go Live implementation support.
- Maintaining project controls to actively manage change, risk and issues
- Monitoring the budget including the issue of project invoices.
- Pro-active communication of project progress/issues internally.
- Preparation of required team Resource Plans and liaison with other managers for allocation of project resources.
- Line management for up to 8 Production team members, involving completion of annual and interim reviews, objective setting and ongoing career development, holiday/leave authorisation.
- Administrative tasks as required to support Project activities
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to gain fantastic experience working for a highly successful and innovative European Financial Software Company that values the expertise and career progression of all of its people.
Please apply with your CV for a detailed discussion regarding this role?