Principle .Net Developer – IT Security Team in Horsham – up to £70K + Competitive Benefits
Key skills: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, IT Security (OAuth or OpenID Connect or OWASP)
We are open to receiving applications from candidates relocating into the Horsham area, we unfortunately cannot offer remote, freelance or contract options for this role as it is an onsite permanent role.
An opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a new IT Security team for a top UK Financial Software company based in Horsham
The developer will be part of a newly formed IT Security team and will contribute to the development of IT Security architectural fundamentals and advancements; play a key role in ensuring an excellent security posture across the system and related applications.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Architecture team to help improve existing, and create new, cross-cutting-concern implementations.
- To monitor and review security vulnerabilities across the application suite and contribute to their resolution.
- Play a key role in keeping the system and applications up to date with regards to the latest security and identity trends.
- Experience of application security concepts, including but not limited to the latest OWASP Top 10 and common best-practices for mitigating against such attacks.
- Experience of modern authentication and authorisation protocols, such as OpenID Connect and OAuth2.0.
- Experience of SAST and DAST tools would be advantageous.
We view this as an exceptional opportunity for a talented developer with experience of IT Security or authentication to take the next step in their career and work on some interesting and challenging projects for a newly created team.
So, if this sounds of interest, please apply for this role and for a confidential discussion about how you could be joining an exciting new team working for a fantastic global Fintech company