Principle .Net Developer (Cyber Security) – Horsham – FinTech - Up to £70K + Benefits
Key skills: .Net/.Net core, Asp.Net, OWASP, SAST/DAST, SPA, Octopus, Software/Web Architecture
A highly successful global software company who make digital technology products for global financial clients are looking to hire a Principal .Net Architect/Developer with some Cyber Security experience (Ideally some SSO/OWasp/NIST or similar experience) to join their specialised development team in Horsham.
The successful candidate will Architecting/Developing quality .Net applications with a focus on application security, so it is essential you have experience with this in your current or previous role.
The core technologies used in this role are:
- Azure PaaS/IaaS, HTTP APl's, Messaging with NServicebus and Containers
- SPA Technologies such as React, and Blazor
- C#, ASP.NET Web forms, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
- Solid understanding of Application Security - (OWASP)
- Typescript and Microsoft Web Technologies
- SQL Server, Azure Storage, and No SQL
- Git, Team City and Octopus
Key Activities & Responsibilities of this role include:
- Working very closely with the architecture team to help shape, verify and implement solutions. This includes performing Proof of Concepts to aid in architectural decisions.
- Implementing broad, structural/ framework changes across the code base.
- Monitoring/ policing code quality. Training the Development team on new techniques, new frameworks as well as best practices.
- Investigate and propose solutions / patterns to tackle technical debt.
- Being a mentor to other members - helping to grow the level of technical knowledge.
- Being a senior technical representative of the Development team to the wider company and external parties.
- Highly skilled .Net Developer/Architect with a broad and deep technical acumen (.Net development and Security Protocol experience).
- Experience of the full development cycle, from initial requirements gathering through to go live
- Extensive experience contributing / implementing large architectural frameworks (ideally Distributed)
- Good understanding of Cl / CD
This role would suit candidates working as a hybrid developer/architect with some experience implementing Security Protocols and ideally working for a Cyber Security client or similar.
Please only apply if you have the majority of the key skills mentioned above and are happy to work out of the Horsham office on a blended remote working basis in 2021.
Please send your CV over for this excellent job opportunity