Fully Remote or hybrid Full Stack Web Developer (PHP) - Global Brighton Based Software Company - £40K to £50K plus extensive benefits.
Our client is a well-established software development company with a drive to wow clients using innovative technology. They have a wonderful opportunity for a Full Stack PHP developer to join their talented team of developers and designers. This highly innovative tech company enjoy a fantastic team culture. They are comprised of developers from Sussex, and throughout the UK and Europe. They now have a fantastic opportunity on their team for a developer who can work either fully remotely from anywhere in the UK or Europe (UK working hours) or for a developer who would like to work on a hybrid basis at their modern office in the centre of Brighton.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious mid-level to senior PHP developer to gain exposure to some of the world’s largest global brands whilst working for this established intranet service provider. You will create beautifully customised digital workspaces that benefit companies throughout the UK, US, Canada, Europe, and Australia. This company and its highly innovative products which include collaborative, social and enterprise level business apps are crucial in a world where there is more need than ever for successful people centric organisations to engage employees, many of whom are embracing new methods of working remotely, to improve productivity and communication in the workplace.
Our client’s core focus is on nurturing talent and helping their team to develop professionally and personally in a creative, fun, and positive working environment where many of the team work remotely. Skills Required:
- Experience with a PHP framework such as Symfony, Laravel or others.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in web development.
- Good knowledge of Git version control, networking, and web application security.
- Experience with working in Linux and Windows CLI.
- Client facing experience with establishing requirements
- Experience writing plugins or modules for other software.
- Knowledge of the specifics of MySQL and/or MSSQL flavours of SQL and query optimisation.
- Technical ability on the custom team for front-end development.
- Knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory and/or single sign-on.
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 / 4
- Yearly training budget.
- Flexible and Remote working.
- 4 day working week (They are currently trialling it for 6 months with the view of making it permanent).
- 22 days holiday allowance.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Regular social team events.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company, work in a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere and help provide focused solution for a range of global clients.
If this remote Web Development role might be of interest, then get in touch with your CV, a portfolio of your work and details of your interview availability to find out more.