.Net Web Developer – Horsham
A highly successful global software company are looking for additional developers for their Horsham office. They are looking to recruit 2 new .Net Web Developers to join them as they continue with new and existing project work and new products and initiatives for 2020.
The .Net Web Developer will be part of a team assisting with the redesign and development of their suite of Fintech SaaS applications moving from older C# / .Net & SQL technologies onto a new .Net Core & Azure platform utilising DevOps tools as well. This is a new project for the company and is their highest profile technical project for the next couple of years.
Main job responsibilities:
Working on new projects on the core software, the focus will be on high quality programming including:
- Rewriting legacy platform using new C# and .Net Core technologies.
- Production of detailed technical specifications/documented analysis.
- Production of EXE & schema versions of the system for internal and client release.
- Production of estimates for costing and/or planning purposes
- Providing assistance with client queries, remotely or face to face on client site and/or at the office.
What we look for in candidates?
- Proven C# Development background – Essential as you will need to hit the ground running.
- Comfortable working alone and in a team, as you’re joining a growing team you must be able to communicate to a high standard.
- Previously worked with offshore development and testing teams – desirable but not essential
- Any additional experience of Azure, Dev-Ops, React.js, T-SQL, & NServiceBus would be beneficial but is not essential
This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer to work on a new exciting SaaS web projects to take a successful product and to modernise this onto a new .Net Core, Cloud and Dev-Ops application stack.
Please send your CV for immediate interviews?