.Net Web Developer
An award-winning software development company who work with entrepreneurs and businesses to create industry-leading products, business-critical systems, apps & sites are looking to recruit a .Net Web Developer to join their Agile team. They work across a wide range of industries and with a diverse set of technologies - coupling technical innovation and problem-solving expertise with extensive product design and commercial experience. This role will be part of a Web Development team building a number of new web products based on .Net and Open Source technologies for their global customer base.
This .Net Web Developer role will be based from their beautiful offices in Horsham town centre - less than 5 mins walk from the train station.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Implementing user stories
- Working as a part of a larger multi-disciplined team using agile development methodologies
There will also be opportunities to be involved with:
- Full stack web development
- Database / data model, architecture and API design
- Working on the Technical Steering Team to help shape the technologies and frameworks they use
To join this exciting team, you will need to have:
- A solid understanding of modern software development, with some commercial C# / .NET experience
- A thirst for continual learning and modern software technology
Any additional skills in the following would be useful:
- SQL Server or MongoDB
- AWS / Azure
- ASP.Net MVC or Web APi
- Visual Studio or VS Code
- Continuous Integration
- Scrum or Kanban
This company value innovation and the creative application of technology, and have a track record of delivering industry-changing projects. If you have the skills and desire, you'll have a real chance to help shape the future of the company and grow along with it. They encourage creative play time to experiment with new tech, develop products in-house and have an internal team dedicated to investigating and adopting the latest technology.
They offer training and mentoring programmes and benefits including childcare vouchers, a Cycle to Work scheme, free parking and 25 days' annual holiday (plus bank holidays).
Please get in touch to find out more about this great Web Developer job opportunity.