.Net Web Developer
A leading UK Web based Data Analytics company based in lovely offices on the South Coast are looking to recruit a .Net Web Developer to join their Agile Web Development team. You will be working alongside other Developers, Testers and Infrastructure Engineers based in beautiful offices on the Sea Front near Brighton, East Sussex..
The .Net Web Developer will work closely with developers, test analysts, business analyst, architects and other stakeholders through various phases of the project life cycle. You will design and deliver products to specification & within agreed time frames. The team adopt a pragmatic approach to development in terms of building flexible solutions without over-engineering and they are looking for a developer who can assume ownership of all work assigned and communicate efficiently in an Agile team environment on progress and report any impediments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Continue to learn about industry trends and developments; sharing/mentoring with the wider team
- Maintain Code Quality, Coverage & review pull-requests
- Innovate and deliver high quality technology solutions
- Using continuous integration processes to apply quality control
- Identify & implement process improvements
- Be the primary technical contact for product development.
- Manage a development backlog of functional and operational requirements as well as security, support and maintenance tasks ;
- Maintain a clear understanding of what stories are present in the backlog in terms of size, time-critical;
- Help prioritise the workload of the development team;
- Convey the product ‘vision’ and road map to the development team and the wider business;
- Work with the rest of the development team to improve the workflow of the team, maximise the value of the work the team performs while minimising lead and cycles times.
- Execute Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
Any skill in the following would be great:
- MVC (v3+)
- React/Vue, or similar
- Unit/UI-Tests:NUnit, Mocha, Jasmine or similar
- Continuous-integration: Appveyor, Team-city or similar
- Cloud-computing: Azure/AWS
- Continuous delivery: Octopus or similar
- GIT, or similar
Any exposure to following would be useful:
- React/Vue, Type-Script or similar
- Entity-Frameworks (code-first)
- Powershell, AzureRm Powershell
- Visual-studio 2017: ASP.NET Core MVC
This company provide a global internet community with advanced data analytic products that are revolutionising the way we work online, so this is a chance to work as a .Net Web Developer and get involved with an exciting company and innovative products and also to learn Automation tools and technologies.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please get in touch to discuss further?