An exciting career opportunity for a .NET Developer has arisen on the Development Team of this long established software development company with offices in Horsham & Brighton, West Sussex.They are a market leader in the development of highly innovative integrated end to end software systems for the global Financial Industry and they are using the latest technologies across the whole .NET stack.
For this Developer role you will have a good background in commercial development experience in back end C# and .NET technologies.As technologies change quickly this company will invest heavily to ensure your technical knowledge is at the forefront of the .NET Industry by providing you with access to conferences, internal and online training and further potential for career progression.
This is an ideal opportunity to gain financial industry exposure working within a friendly, dedicated team where a technically ambitious developer will thrive and have a very successful and rewarding career.
About the Role:
The work is varied, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. Working as part of a fully agile team within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment, the key responsibilities include:
- Working through the backlog of development work
- Adding new technology integrations for new and existing companies or partners
- Tackling technical debt, and increasing automated unit test coverage
- Providing feedback to improve the company’s development and deployment processes
The core technologies used are:
- Visual Studio, VS Code, GIT
- TFS, NuGet, Puppet, Octopus
- .NET Framework and Core (C#), MVC & Webforms
- SQL Server / Entity Framework
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A good background in building commercial .NET web applications
- Good working knowledge of TSQL
- Experience of deploying web applications and troubleshooting issues
- Understanding of common development concepts, such as SOLID and DRY
- Web services / API development experience
Other skills / experience that would be useful are:
- OOD & design patterns
- Domain Driven Design and Test-Driven Development
- SOA / Microservices
If you are interested, this company will train you on Full-stack development using React.js as well.
This role is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as lots of exciting job opportunities for career progression and training.
Please apply with your CV for a discussion regarding the company and the role in more detail.