I am recruiting for a new role in Central Brighton (by the train station) for a global Financial Software company, who are looking to hire a .Net Developer to help move their applications from VB.Net to a new .Net Core and Angular on Azure platform. This role is paying around £50K per annum with an excellent benefits scheme.
Create new windows desktop and web based modules and web services and assist with the support, enhancement and development of new applications within the development department.
- Develop the full stack aspects of an application from database structure and access, through to business layer logic and onto the UI.
- Liaise with other members of the team to produce specifications and design documents based on specific business requirements
- A proven track record of creating scalable commercial .NET applications in VB.Net or C#
- Good knowledge of OO programming and principles
- Experience designing SQL Server databases and writing efficient scalable queries
- Experience of full stack development, from modifying databases, data access coding, business logic through to creating a usable UI
This is a chance to work for a global software business working in lovely offices in Brighton on a successful set of applications. This is a brand new project and will provide the opportunity to train up on and learn new modern web technologies.