.Net Developer - Public Sector - Brighton - £30k-£45k
My client is a well-established Brighton based software company for provide enterprise software solutions for the government sector. They are looking to recruit a Web Developer to join their growing Web Development team working remotely and in their Brighton office as required.
They are looking to hire a Web Developer with a real passion for development and desire to continue broadening their skill set in both technical skills and coding practices and processes.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Building, testing, and supporting a wide range of existing .NET web applications for Public Sector clients.
- Interpret, diagnose, and fix issues raised via QA process
- Regularly report progress, issues and any impediments via stand-ups, time/task recording tools and with team leads and project management
- Ability to absorb, review and contribute to Analysis and Requirement capture documents
- ASP.NET MVC 3.5/4.0+ (C#)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid and NUnit frameworks
- Bootstrap 3+
- An understanding of Entity Framework and NHibernate
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee benefits package
This is an excellent job opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a great company that is filled with interesting characters and work on exciting projects, whilst continuing to grow as a developer.
The role is offered on a temporary remote basis due to COVID-19. The company has opened their office, however they are encouraging remote working as per government advice.
Please apply with your CV for an immediate interview.