.Net Developer (.Net Core/React/Dev-Ops) - Horsham - Up to £50K
An exciting career opportunity for a mid level .NET Developer has arisen on the Development Team of this long established software development company based in Horsham, West Sussex. This company are a market leader in the development of highly innovative and integrated end to end software systems for the global Financial Industry and they are using the latest technologies across the whole .NET stack.
For the Mid level Developer role you will have 2 years plus commercial experience as a .NET Developer and be seeking your next challenge. This company will invest heavily to ensure your technical knowledge is at the forefront of the .NET Industry by providing you with access to conferences, internal and online training and further potential for career progression.
Financial Industry experience would be a bonus but is not essential. This is an ideal opportunity to gain financial industry exposure within a friendly, dedicated team where an ambitious results driven individual will thrive and have a very successful and rewarding career.
About the Role:
The work is varied, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. Working as part of a fully agile team within a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment, the key responsibilities include:
• Working through any backlog of development work
• Adding new technology integrations for new and existing companies or partners
• Tackling technical debt, and increasing automated unit test coverage
• Providing feedback to improve the company’s development and deployment processes
The core technologies used are:
• Visual Studio, VS Code, GIT
• TFS, NuGet, Puppet, Octopus
• .NET Framework and Core (C#), MVC & Webforms
• React, HTML5 and CSS3
• SQL Server / Entity Framework
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 2 years’ commercial experience building .NET web applications
• Good working knowledge of TSQL
• Experience of deploying web applications and troubleshooting issues
• Understanding of common development concepts, such as SOLID and DRY
Other skills / experience that would be useful are:
• OOD & design patterns
• Domain Driven Design and Test-Driven Development
• SOA / Microservices
• Experience in the financial services industry (though this is not essential)
This role is offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as further opportunities for career progression and training. Please apply with your CV for a discussion regarding the company and the role in more detail.