Lead Developer – Web Applications – Up to £50k plus annual bonus scheme
A leading UK online holiday booking company are looking to recruit a New Tech Lead Developer to join their small but growing technical team building web applications used by millions of holiday-goers from across Europe each year.
Following the launch of their new online bookings function at the end of last year, they are looking for an intelligent and ambitious Technical Lead to manage a small web development team.
You'll be highly technical, with a passion about technology and a proven track record with the .Net tech stack. In a perfect world you'll have experience working on high traffic, responsive, consumer-facing, ecommerce websites but this isnt necessary.
The company have a great team and work enviroment, interesting products and are experiencing a real period of growth so this is a great time to join. This role will suit a Mid-Level developer keen to take on a tech lead role in their future career as well. This is a job that would ideally suit someone looking to make a real contribution to a fast growing company and be well appreciated for it.
- C# and some legacy .Net code
- T-SQL (MS SQL Server)
- JSON and REST
- ASP.Net and MVC
Any experience of Sublime Text, IIS, SVN, Trello, .Net Core or XCode + Swift (for iOS apps) would be a bonus.
- Being a hands-on technical lead to their small in-house development team
- Architecting the codebase, optimising performance, being accountable on development standards and strategically paying down technical debt
- Driving operational improvements (eg. on continuous delivery and automated testing)
- Actively contributing to our product development roadmap and then delivering to agreed deadlines
- Optimising UX for improved conversion using data-driven principles
- Creating APIs and partner integrations
- Supporting business automation
- Self-motivated, with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Analytical and resourceful mind
- Deadline aware and willing to roll your sleeves up and take responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Creative flair would be a bonus
If this might potentially be of interest, then please apply with your CV for immtedicate interview?