Lead .NET Developer for Global Publishing Company
Are you a senior .NET developer seeking your next challenge? Would you be interested in joining an award winning development team working in one of the most prominent software development companies on the Brighton ‘tech scene’ whilst gaining exposure to some of the best global publishing names in the business?
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior or Lead .NET developer to join this highly innovative UK market leader in software solutions and would suit an experienced .NET developer who is passionate about working with the latest technologies and frameworks for a highly successful company. You will be joining this company at a very exciting time in its growth as it expands its software services into the United States and throughout Europe.
As a lead .Net Developer you will be a key member of the agile development team and naturally well versed in mentoring other developers from time to time. You will work alongside project managers and support staff and be a key member directing the Development Team with regular and structured release deadlines. You will also have the opportunity to contribute ideas and impact the direction of the software the company builds. On a typical day you might be designing, creating and deploying innovative enterprise systems to a range of platforms or handling new customer requirements related to areas such as, eBooks, digital products and distribution to online retailers.
This is therefore a great opportunity to work for a company that will support and develop your natural ‘leadership’ qualities and give you the exposure to new technologies and frameworks that you require to take your career to the next level.
- A Senior or Lead developer with at 4 years plus experience developing enterprise applications with C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Services/Azure Dev-Ops
- Test-driven Development (TDD) and unit test frameworks
- Agile development methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when dealing with team members and customers
- An ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks when required
Experience with the following, whilst not essential, would be advantageous:
- Angular, React or a similar client side framework
- Windows Server and Microsoft IIS
- Deployment of software to the AWS and Azure platforms
Please send your CV and details of you interview availability for an informal discussion regarding this exciting Lead Developer opportunity.