Junior Test Analyst – Global Security Software Company - Horsham offices and limited remote working
A leading digital security software company are looking to recruit a Junior Test Analyst with some commercial testing experience to join a Test team building Automation tools for a range of digital secruity products used by millions of users worldwide. This is a brand new Junior Tester role created to perform Manual Software Testing and also to help this company automate their Testing processes for all existing and future software projects. They are looking for a Junior Test Analyst with either a background in Tech Support or some exposure to Software Testing and with an interest and desire to get involved with Automation Testing. This role will be working in their Horsham offices with some remote work allowed.
This role would suit somebody with some Testing experience already or a background in technical support role looking to get into Software Testing.
This Junior Test Analyst will perform Manual testing on existing projects and to help design and implement a brand new set of automation scripts, tools and processes and be part of a small test team who head up the adoption of test automation across the development function for the company. Additionally, the Tester will be responsible for running and reporting on regression test suites and identifying process and efficiency improvements.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform manual testing on existing software
- Be part of a Testing team developing a new test automation strategy
- Help with the introduction of automation test frameworks
- Introduce and maintain test tools relevant to the business needs and technologies in use
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality
- Use Jira to track software issues up until their resolution
- Work alongside other test and development team members in an Agile Development lifecycle
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- In a testing role presently, or desire to move into testing role long term from an IT Support role
- Proven analytical skills from a previous role
- Experience with software testing
- Experience with issue tracking software – JIRA, YouTrack etc
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and written
- Able to cope under pressure
This is an exciting new Junior Test Analyst role for the successful candidate to learn automation tools and processses and help this highly successful Security software company implement new Automation tools and frameworks for their future Software development. This Junior Test Analyst will be instrumental in helping fulfill their new testing strategy and adoption of Test Automation across the business.
Please send your CV to find out more about this role.