Junior Project Manager – 3D/Virtual Reality – Brighton – up to £24K + benefits
An opportunity for a Junior Project Manager with commercial experience as a Project Manager has arisen to work for a small but growing Virtual Reality client with plans to expand further in 2020. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the Project Management of their projects and as an initial project help build QA documentation used by the testing team.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in either Gaming development, Data Visualisation or 3D, Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality Applications and thoroughly enjoys working within this niche market. We can consider candidates with an interest in these industries and has some Project Management and QA experience.
- Commercial experience as a Project Manager/Coordinator within either a Gaming/3D or Virtual Reality environment.
- Some QA knowledge (able to write QA documentation for session testing + bug tracking)
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects for onsite + remote teams.
- Ideally some Unity knowledge/experience
- Scrum or Agile certification would be highly desirable but not essential.
This as a very exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work with a forward thinking 3D/VR client with an exciting project pipeline that you could be getting involved with!
We welcome applications from candidates with similar job titles to Junior Project Manager OR PMO and have some knowledge/experience within QA.