Infrastructure Engineer / Technical Support - Medical Systems company in Hastings - to £47k per annum plus excellent benefits
My client are the UK’s largest Private Healthcare Teleradiology company who are expanding their IT team and are now recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for all technical aspects of the company's infrastructure, communication & telephony systems located at multiple data centres, head office, client sites and remote radiologist hubs located throughout the UK.
Working within the infrastructure team, you will successfully deliver high-level technical support and customer service to the business on a day-to-day basis. You will also be responsible for the successful delivery of technical infrastructure projects that underpin, complement & align the business objectives of the organisation. Your responsibilities will cover Operational Management, Preventative Maintenance & Proactive Monitoring.
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory Domain services & associates roles
- Supporting Microsoft Windows client Operating systems
- Windows Server architecture in a clustered environment
- Configuring & supporting virtualisation technologies, particularly VMware, vSphere & Veeam
- TCP/IP experience & networking skills
- Microsoft Exchange
- HP Enterprise server architecture & SAN technologies
- Previously supported a network switched infrastructure
Any skills in Cisco switched and routing technologies, and configuring & maintaining industry standard firewalls and VPNs would be a bonus (but not essential)
This is a great time to join this company and will provide lots of interesting and challenging job opportunities.
If you are interested, then please get in touch to find out more?