Head of Business Systems – Salesforce CRM
A highly innovative company with offices spread across the globe have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Systems to lead, define and implement new Salesforce CRM business strategy with the objective of addressing global demand and transforming the company’s international capacity and performance which has grown to exciting levels over recent years.
This is a Senior Management role reporting directly into the global CTO. The ideal candidate must therefore be highly adept at enabling multiple business processes on either the Salesforce or Financial Force platforms in order to provide working solutions and be skilled at helping to introduce new ideas that will have a positive impact on the business globally.
You will be tasked with defining and driving the company’s strategy for its core business systems, driving and streamlining operational processes and digital channels as well as guiding, developing and supporting the Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce platforms from a technical, strategic and operational perspective. You will set and execute the strategic vision and roadmap for the platforms by collaborating with stakeholders and executive leadership. This necessitates a candidate who is highly motivated at staying up to date with the latest Salesforce innovations, changes in competition and shifts in the market.
The ideal candidate for this role will therefore have led large Enterprise Business CRM applications (using Salesforce) at senior level and be experienced at collaborating and partnering across multiple functional areas including marketing/sales, strategy, finance and operations - as well as leading both internal teams and working with third party suppliers to enable them to scope and define both short and long term strategy, technology roadmap and business goals. This will necessitate the successful candidate to have a deep level of understanding and experience of working with and optimising SaaS packages.
This role must be based at least 3 days a week from the company’s HQ in Brighton and has the option of working the remainder from the London office or remotely. There will be occasional overseas travel 2 to 3 times a year.
- Defining technical Strategy and architecture through the senior management team for the company’s core business platforms.
- Managing Stakeholders expectations on timelines and costs of delivery and building alignment on strategy across the organisation.
- The identification of evaluation of opportunities for business led technical innovation within the Salesforce and Financial Force platforms.
- Maintaining a network of relationships across the business and ensuring the technology strategy is aligned with business needs
- Managing the development, maintenance and security of enterprise wide business systems and providing technical guidance to teams.
- Managing Salesforce and FinancialForce contracts and accounts to agreed budgets.
- The leadership of a team of Salesforce/Financial Force developers, system administrators and Business analysts as well as IT business partners.
- Responsibility for the growth and management of the team and third party suppliers.
- Must have previous management experience in the IT sector with a proven track record in implementing finance or other business systems.
- Ideally, you will be degree educated in combination with 3 years’ experience in a Salesforce or FinancialForce environment.
- Financial Force, Adaptive Insights or Workday experience.
If this exciting opportunity looks to be of interest then please apply in the first instance with your CV, or alternatively please call me on the number below for a confidential discussion regarding your suitability for the role.