Stratospherec are excited to announce that we are now partnered with a software company in Cambridge that has seen high double-digit growth for the last 7 years. This client delivers enterprise solutions to many of the largest organisations in the world, such as BMW, Adidas, Tesco and the United Nations.
They are now looking for an experienced and highly skilled Microsoft C#.NET (6) application developer, with strong React and TypeScript skills. The successful candidate will have deep working knowledge of the full development lifecycle of modern .Net applications.
You will be developing and supporting their product suite. Examples are a sophisticated web-based IBM Mainframe / iSeries & UNIX-like integration and application building platform, and/or a modern Low/No Code visualisation service and designer.
Your day-to-day tasks would include architecture, design, coding, building, testing and deployment.
The successful candidate will be working in a friendly team and be an important cog in an exciting period of our clients life. Interpersonal and strong communication skills are extremely important. You will be comfortable with customers, able to communicate product as well as understand their requirements. The successful candidate will be required to work remotely, with their HQ based in Cambridge.
· Microsoft .NET tech stack - Visual Studio 2022, C#, .NET core 6, xUnit
· Desktop application development, Server application development (not web applications).
· MAUI ASP.NET Web API (SignalR desired)
· Agile / Scrum / Test Driven Design.
Web Side Technologies
· Sass / LESS.
· Responsive grid frameworks.
Useful previous experience:
· Project planning.
· Experience in a customer or client facing role
· Product development and Product support
· Testing (Identify functions that need testing, designing and planning the test)
· Exposure to Unix-like, IBM AS/400-iSeries and Mainframe environments.
· Writing documentation and/or training.
They have realistic expectations and do not expect the successful candidate to have 100% coverage of these skills, but they do need someone who is technically aware of what they are, and why you would use them.
If this or any other role is of interest, please be in touch.