Front End Web Developer
A top UK SaaS company who provide services to the Legal industry are looking for a Front End Developer to join their friendly team of developers and testers, working from a lovely office in the North Laines in Brighton.
You will be working on specialist cloud based applications that handle over 3 million web requests per day, you’ll also be a part of the R&D team where you will be designing a new set of UI applications for both desktop and mobile apps.
Ideally you’d have experience in the following skills:
- One of: React, Redux, Material UI, Angular or Vue.js
- Responsive Design
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Github or similar
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing intuitive and responsive user-facing features using React.js and consuming APIs where appropriate
- Translating designs and wireframes into testable and reusable components
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across many browsers, devices and viewport sizes
- Maintaining consistent product look and feel
- Work alongside Developers and QA Testers
We’re looking for a front end developer who is ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll be joining their web design and development team. This is a skilled group of digital creatives and developers who have years of knowledge and experience to help you learn and develop. This is a new headcount that has opened up within the company.
They also offer a fantastic benefits package, a lovely office and fun working environment and great team building experiences. There are some remote working flexibility options in this role as well.
Please apply with your current CV, portfolio to find out more about this great opportunity.