Front End Developer – Up to £45K + Bonus
A great job opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Front End Developer to be an integral part of my client’s development team based in lovely offices located within commuting distance to Worthing. This company have a market leading product for the education sector and they are looking for a hands-on Front End or UI developer who can take the lead on a new modernisation project for their SaaS UI product.
Your Responsibilities for this Role will Include the Following:
- Unifying the UI part of the application architecture
- Ensure good code maintainability and simplicity for the UI
- New UI feature development
- Maintaining existing applications and planning strategies for their modernisation project
- Interacting with the other teams (within the company and external) regarding the integration and API of the applications
The Essential Skills for the Role include Vast Experience in the Following Technologies:
- Front End Framework Experience (i.e Angular, React, Vue)
- CSS3 and HTML5
- UI interfaces principles
This is a hands-on developer role where you would be responsible for designing and architecting new UIs and improvements to new and existing applications. As this is a new role in the company, this is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to build their career and really leave their mark on this growing digital business.
The role also offers:
- Flexible working and free office lunches
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Career-related events
- Paid developer courses and certifications
The company wants to make sure that you are encouraged to perform to the best of your ability, so they offer regular performance reviews. Furthermore, your package would include a 4% NEST pension contributions scheme.
If you think this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply now with your CV.