EDI Services Support
Our client are a major European Wholesale retail organisation and are looking for an EDI Services Support person to join their EDI Services team.
As a member of the EDI Services Team, this role will be focusing on providing exceptional EDI technical support to the company and their subsidiary organisations across the UK and Europe. This role demands a blend of analytical prowess, effective communication skills, and hands-on EDI expertise to support business partners and colleagues. This role is due to the continued growth and expansion of the company and their EDI Services Team supporting their systems internally and externally with clients and suppliers.
This role is offered on a mainly remote working basis with occasional trips to the offices in East Sussex. Salary (depending on experience is to £45k per annum, plus an excellent benefits package)
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support various EDI file standards and mapping using Tradacom, Edifact, X12, EDItX, XML, CSV and JSON.
- Manage EDI communication standards and certificate security protocols such as FTP, FTPS, SFTP, AS2, HTTP.
- Liaise with colleagues across the company and external clients and suppliers.
- Proactively monitor EDI services to identify and resolve errors or issues.
- Escalate critical service issues promptly.
- Maintain and update EDI process documentation and software guides.
- Drive continuous improvement in EDI services.
- Email and Teams communications.
- Project management including onboarding partners.
- In-depth knowledge of EDI.
- Commitment to data accuracy.
- Project management capabilities.
- Independent working skills.
- Organizational excellence.
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective partner and colleague interactions.
- Professional demeanour with friendly disposition.
- Punctual and reliable.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Lobster _data or similar EDI tool.
- Familiarity with various data formats.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in a busy EDI support desk environment.
Beneficial Knowledge (but not essential):
- Knowledge of stock control and accounting processes.
- Programming skills in VB scripting, SQL, .NET
- Ongoing training in related systems software provided on-the-job.
- Self-learning from documentation and a proactive interest in industry developments encouraged.
- Support for continuous professional development during working hours.
This is a very exciting career opportunity for a company that has gone from strength to strength and grown massively over the last ten years.
Please apply with your CV for immediate interview.