Digital Systems Solutions Architect - Remote working
A leading Digital Software Technology company based in Brighton, East Sussex are looking to recruit a Solutions Architect to provide technical strategy and design for a number of their new technology products they are bringing to market in 2021 and 2022. This role will be a remote role with one day per month trip to either their London or Brighton offices.
This company operate a range of websites and other systems on multiple SaaS and Cloud platforms with an international audience. They manage the development of these platforms and software using an Agile methodology to maximise the timely delivery of business value.
This company are undertaking a substantial reengineering program to redevelop several of their existing digital platforms and extend their capabilities and services for new products.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for working with technology and business colleagues to identify optimal end to end solutions to address business needs.
The work will include establishing and maintaining the reference architecture, supporting integration with business systems and processes, designing appropriate security, data and operational models, technology selection and providing design guidance for other team members. The Solutions Architect will use that architecture to support a team extending existing and new systems as requirements emerge, provide technical leadership and be custodian of the product technical vision.
- Identify, document, maintain and communicate the reference architecture on which their digital solutions will be based.
- Create models based on best practice for:
o systems and services integrations
- Produce designs to implement solutions based on the architecture.
- Identify appropriate technologies, techniques and products to implement designs.
- Own and communicate product technical vision.
- Create delivery roadmaps.
- Set standards for the implementation team to follow.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ year history of designing digital solutions.
- In depth knowledge of a range of technologies used to deliver digital experiences and at least one cloud SaaS platform.
- Track record of designing performant B2B and B2C products for a global audience.
- Experience of data and process modelling.
- History of specifying system integrations and architectures esp. distributed systems.
- Application design for performance.
- Strong communication skills in a global organisation.
- Database design and optimisation.
- Understanding of system and data security principles.
- Experience working with product catalogue search, personalisation and targeting.
- Scrum Agile experience.
- Experience of working with Salesforce.
- Microsoft Azure knowledge.
This company offer a superb team working environment, flexible remote work hours and are undertaking a £multi-million investment in their systems and technologies, and as a Solutions Architect you will be instrumental in the success of these projects moving forward.
Please apply with your CV for immediate interview