Digital Project Manager / Delivery Manager
An leading International Education business who provide services helping hundreds of thousands of students around the globe, are looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager to be based in their beautiful offices right in the heart of Brighton. This Digital PM will manage the delivery of new and existing website applications built by their Brighton Web Development team.
The Digital PM / Delivery Manager will be responsible for driving the timely delivery of web and software products by working with multi-disciplinary teams including Product Owners, Developers, Testers, Designers, User Experience Analysts and Business Subject Matter Experts. Additionally, The PM will work with the Project Management Office to grow their project delivery support capability, identify and promote best practice and establish common working and reporting processes.
Key accountabilities and duties:
Requirements Capture and Analysis:
Work with the Project Management Office (PMO)
Skills and Experience:
- 2 + year history of managing delivery of software and online projects
- Track record of delivery-focused collaborative working in complex environments
- Familiarity with project tools, e.g. MS Project, TeamGantt, JIRA, Confluence or TFS,
- Familiarity delivering projects with agile teams using Scrum
- Strong communication skills in a global organisation
- Able to capture and share meaningful metrics to keep team and stakeholders informed
- Knowledge of software development processes and practices
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to motivate teams
- Stakeholder management skills
Any Experience of the following would be useful:
- Knowledge of other agile frameworks, e.g Kanban, DSDM, SaFe
- Awareness of other delivery methodologies Kanban, DSDM, waterfall.
If you would be interested in joining a Digital Development team within a company at the forefront of the global education industry, where you would be managing the delivery of software and web services that are having a huge dramatic effect on the education of many thousands of students, then please apply to this Digital Project Manager role with an up to date CV?