Digital Programme Manager (Web Development projects) – Remote contract – Immediate start – 6 months - £450 a day
A leading educational business with offices across the globe have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Digital Programme Manager to join their team working on a new high profile business initiative. You will work with the Programme Lead and key stakeholders within Operations, Marketing and Technology to ensure the successful delivery of the company’s Programme and support Business Change.
This is a role that will suit an experienced Programme Manager working on Web Development projects and who has at least 7 to 10 years’ Project management experience focused within the digital space and who is highly experienced at applying structured agile methodology and leading multiple workstream activities. You will ensure the company’s technology supports the processes designed by managing, tracking and reporting on the progression of new business and its phases.
In addition to strong leadership skills, you will require the ability to work collaboratively to high level objectives with development, product owner and creative teams within the business, building good working relationships at all levels.
Your Key Duties will involve:
- The facilitation of meetings with key stakeholders to establish business objectives and related requirements for process improvement initiatives.
- The preparation of specifications for implementing standardised operations.
- Ensuring compliance with governmental regulations and guidelines.
- Working with subject matter experts and legal representatives to develop Terms and Conditions.
- The development of robust change implementation plans aligned with business priorities.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are managed effectively.
- The development of a flexible plan for implementation along with the creation of actionable deliverables.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Tracking and report issues.
- Working with SMEs to identify and develop IT implementation, in line with business requirements and priorities.
- Ensure partner data is processed with accuracy, dependability and speed
- Plan for introducing and systematising the business and technology processes required to execute change.
- Acting as a central point of contact for SMEs to facilitate resolution of issues.
- Ensuring people understand and support any new processes in BAU.
- Gaining acceptance and sign-off.
- Supporting and engaging senior stakeholders.
- Evaluating and ensuring user readiness.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 7 years project and programme management experience gained within a variety of organisations
- Experience includes substantial project management principles, methodologies and tools within a portfolio of projects
- At least 5 years Agile methodology experience
- Working on complex Web or CRM application projects (ideally in an Azure development and deployment environment)
- Leading the design of business and technology processes
- Experience includes change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Good working knowledge of formal techniques for process and requirements analysis
- Knowledge of CRM (e.g. Salesforce) and an understanding of system integrations would be desirable
- Analysing and specifying requirements
- Running multiple project delivery streams in parallel
- Leading and facilitating workshops/meetings
- Producing high quality documentation that is clear and concise
- Strong soft skills for stakeholder engagement to build support and commitment
- Working to high level objectives, able to plan and schedule own work competently
- Quickly builds working relationships and inspires confidence
- Able to work flexibly and pragmatically, adapting to the specifics of the organisation and project
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
For more information on this contract role please apply with your CV clearly detailing you varied Development programme and project management experience within the digital space, along with details of your interview availability, for an immediate discussion regarding your suitability for this exciting role.