Automation Tester - Software Development Company - Brighton or Horsham - £50K plus bens
A highly innovative global software development company based in Horsham have a fantastic opportunity for an Automation Tester to join their team. This company is a market leader in the development of highly innovative and integrated end to end software systems for the global Financial Services Industry. As such, the company employs a team of highly experienced technical experts who are adept at working and keeping up to date with the latest technological innovations in the world of software development. This role will therefore suit an ambitious Automation Tester/ Test analyst who is seeking a new challenge and rapid career progression.
On a daily basis, you will work alongside the company’s Agile Development team, helping it to achieve its corporate and operational objectives; driving the automation strategy across all projects whilst increasing the productivity, efficiency and quality of test team deliverables by building / extending the automated regression pack for the suite of applications. You will be based in the company’s modern office which comes with its own free parking.
This role comes with a generous salary and benefits package as well as a good training allowance so this is a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious automation tester/test analyst looking to move into FinTech.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Writing automation scripts
- Documentation & planning
Qualifications and skills:
- 2 years’ experience writing automation tests for web applications using SpecFlow
- Test execution and planning
- Exposure to testing tools
- Testing across multiple browsers/devices
- Foundation ISTQB/ISEB
- Financial Services (although not essential)
- Jira or similar
- Understanding of automation frameworks e.g. Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
- Highly motivated with an attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to work well with developers, product owners
Please apply with your CV for a detailed discussion on this role.