TypeScript Developer – Brighton - £50K + Benefits
The TypeScript Developer will be responsible for writing code to deliver sustainable, effective online solutions, working as part of an Agile Web Development team; creating website user interfaces, implementing business logic, integrating with data sources and back end systems, and participating in all aspects of creating digital experiences.
- Writing clean code as part of an Agile team.
- Building SPA applications using Angular 7+
Key accountabilities and duties
- Participate in multi-disciplinary, agile teams creating business solutions
- Translate user stories and other requirements into functioning applications
- Create and maintain efficient, reliable and testable code in line with coding standards
- Support unit and integration testing and test automation
- Deliver systems that meet performance and quality goals
- Maintain currency with technology developments
If you would be interested to join a web development team who build applications that are having a huge dramatic effect on the education of thousands of customers per year, then please apply to this Web Developer role with an up to date CV.
Please note: This is an onsite, full time permanent role based in Brighton, there is no remote or contract option offered for this role. We welcome applications from candidates local or willing to relocate to the Brighton area from within the U.K.