Agile Scrum Master – Award Winning Digital Software Development Company – 50k-60k plus bens
Are you an experienced Agile Scrum Master who would be interested in building your career with an award-winning digital software development company with offices in Brighton, London and across the globe, where you can be surrounded by talented colleagues who are as passionate about technological innovation, brand and products as you are?
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master who is used to working in an environment with a mature testing function with a CI/CD pipeline who is keen to engage in an ambitious programme of digital systems development from Day One which will encompass multiple projects and involve you in the launch of many exciting and highly innovative digital products. You will play an essential role promoting best practice and applying agile methodology, scrum principles, practices and theory, as well providing strong technical understanding which will enable your team to adhere to agile values and principles facilitating a culture of self- organisation and productivity, along with the timely delivery of business value on a truly global scale.
Please note that whilst this is a remote role there may be some requirement in the future to attend occasional meetings in the Brighton or London office.
- Ensuring that agile ceremonies take place in an efficient manner (including remotely) and with offshore teams where necessary.
- Ensuring agile artefacts are maintained and accessible (e.g. ticketing systems to manage workflow, output metrics, sprint records).
- Working proactively to remove obstacles to productive team working and facilitating the teams removing obstacles themselves.
- Working with Product Owners, Business Analysts and other stakeholders to facilitate the efficient flow of work in the back log
- Educating and coaching new development teams, individuals and stakeholders in the use of agile practices.
- Professional Agile certification (ideally to Higher level)
- Ideally education to degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics with Computer Science or demonstrable previous experience
- Familiarity with project tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Visual Studio, TFS
- Strong skills in communication, empathy and conflict resolution.
- Able to capture and calculate meaningful metrics to keep team and stakeholders informed.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and practices.
- Knowledge of other agile frameworks e.g. Kanban, DSDM, and SaFe would be desirable.
For a confidential and detailed discussion regarding this exciting Agile Scrum Master career opportunity please forward your current CV, along with details of your interview availability and notice period as soon as possible.