360 Recruitment Consultant (More focus on BD) – Worthing – OTE £35K+ Year One
Stratospherec is a specialist IT Recruitment company working with technology companies in Sussex, Surrey, and Hampshire to find them the best IT talent in the industry. We are focused upon recruiting for the new exciting web technologies that are driving the IT Industry in the 21st Century. Based in lovely, hi-tech offices in Worthing, Stratospherec provides truly innovative, bespoke recruitment solutions to our clients.
Our passion for technology means we are able to provide an unrivalled recruitment experience. Our consultants get extensive training to gain a deep technical knowledge and understanding of the IT technologies we recruit for. We are committed to providing outstanding levels of care, time and attention to all our candidates and clients alike. Our commitment to technology means we also organise and run networking groups for IT professionals such as the Monthly Brighton Web Development Meetup.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for either a talented and ambitious Business Development Exec that’s interested in getting into Recruitment or a IT Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team working with our candidates and clients in the South East of England. You will have a strong desire to be a new business recruiter with a proven ability to develop relationships with both clients and candidates and who is interested in becoming a specialist technical Recruiter. We pride ourselves on product knowledge and we want you to do so too.
Our recruitment service is based on a quality and a consultative approach and we would like you to share this passion for success. We will give you training on your technology niche and our services and along with our industry leading IT database, this will give you all the tools you need to be a successful recruiter who can give your clients and candidates an exceptional service.
Your role will be to:
- Win new business and network with new clients in your market niche sector
- Work with our existing clients in your technical niche to provide a first class recruitment service.
- Develop relationships with candidates for long term success based on excellent customer service.
- Actively map out networks and resource candidates for vacancies in the IT niche you recruit for.
- Search proactively for candidates by using a number of media sources such as our Recruitment Database, LinkedIn, IT Forums or Job boards.
- Analyse and match client requirements with suitable candidates
- Build close and long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates by providing excellent customer service.
- Actively participate in technical networking groups relevant to your niche.
- Manage the recruitment process with clients and candidates for CV submissions, CV feedback, candidate interviews and the negotiation of job offers.
Your skills and experience:
- 12 month+ IT recruitment industry experience would be beneficial, but if not, a strong background in B2B or B2C sales and an interest in IT Recruitment.
- The ability to build excellent professional relationships with people.
- You enjoy and are proud of doing a good job, well done.
- Self-motivated to be successful and you want to be the best at what you do.
We offer an exceptional commission scheme and will offer extensive training to help you develop a great IT recruitment career.