Cloud, DevOps, Infrastructure and Support
Stratospherec has a long background in working with many companies using Cloud technologies and we have a long history of recruiting Infrastructure and Support skills as well for companies in the UK and across Europe.
Cloud computing and hosting became popular in early 2010s and moved IT infrastructure from on-premise datacentres to Cloud servers. This allows companies to have scalable and constantly on-demand availability of data storage and computing power – managed and hosted by the Cloud supplier. There are many Cloud hosting companies across the globe and Cloud now runs the vast majority of Internet services – The three major hosting companies are Amazon with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft with Azure and Google with Google Cloud Platform.
We recruit the following Cloud roles across the UK and Europe.
- Cloud Engineers
- Platform Engineers
- Cloud Architects
DevOps is a methodology for automating the deployment and hosting of code and is a set of tools that integrates and automates the work of software development, Dev and IT operations, Ops (hence DevOps) as a means for improving and shortening the software development lifecycle.
DevOps is complementary to agile software development and is often used in conjunction with Cloud computing systems development. DevOps also refers not only to a number of tools but to a cultural way of automation the development of software and has become a popular way for companies to build and deploy software.
We recruit the following DevOps roles across the UK and Europe.
- DevOps Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers - SREs
IT Infrastructure and Support
IT infrastructure is the various components that are the foundation of an IT service; typically physical components - computer servers, networks, switches, desktops, software, mobile phones that companies use to provide IT services to their users.
There are 3 main types of IT Infrastructure used today Traditional, Cloud or Hyper converged IT Infrastructure:
- Traditional infrastructure is where a company has it’s own hardware, networks and switches etc in either their own premises (on-prem) or their own data centres.
- Cloud Infrastructure is where a company uses a third party Cloud partner to run their IT systems.
- Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) is a software-definedIT infrastructure that virtualizes all of the elements of conventional IT systems so they are virtualized on servers , networks hosted by an IT partner company.
We help companies recruit for skilled staff to run Infrastructures and support these IT Systems.
Typically we will recruit for the following job roles:
- Solutions Architects
- Linux Administrators
- Windows Analysts and Systems Administrators
- Network Administrator
- Server Support Engineers
- Application Support Analyst
- Field Engineers
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Helpdesk/Service Desk Analyst
- Service Delivery Manager & Service Desk Manager
- Network Engineers & Windows Systems Administrators
Stratospherec recruits for Cloud, DevOps and Infrastructure skills for companies across a huge variety of industries to find the very best Support staff.
If you are looking to hiring somebody or are looking for a Cloud, DevOps or IT Infrastructure and Support role, then please contact:
Tel: 01273 752542
Tel: 01273 752541