A bespoke software solutions company for the housing and social care sector based in Brighton are looking for a Mid-Level Developer to join their small team. This company have been established since the early 90s, and work with a variety of clients including the police, domestic violence charities, and housing associations. This is an exciting role for a Developer who wants to work on ‘Tech for Good’, with systems that will help to safeguard vulnerable people.
This role is offered as mainly remote, but the successful candidate should be able to travel to offices in Brighton at least once per quarter for company meetings. More local candidates are also welcome to work from their office in Brighton as much as they would like.
• To develop and maintain applications and projects, on web, desktop and APP and other tools as appropriate.
• To develop and maintain code for APIs
• To provide second line support for clients
• Work with colleagues to ensure a proper resolution to client issues.
• To resolve technical problems with other respective members of the team
• To assist in the evolution of products by bringing forward suggestions for improvement
• To create and maintain written procedures to ensure quality assurance
• Build, deploy and maintain web projects
• Identify innovative technologies and implement changes as agreed with management
• Assist with the improvement of in-house systems and platforms
• Provide accurate time information for work
• Demonstrate technical innovation and commitment to continued professional development
• You may also be required to conduct additional or alternative tasks as may arise from time to time
• .NET Framework
• .NET Core
• MS SQL Server
• Experience with using Visual Studio
Nice to haves:
• REST API integration
• UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind etc.)
• MVVM front-end frameworks (Vue, React, Angular)
• Web Servers (IIS)
• VS Code
• Source control