They’re looking for eager and creative web-focused .Net developers to join their team. Devon. The role can be office based, hybrid, or fully remote, with flexible work schedules available.
Candidates should have experience assisting with desktop or web application development, database design, and UI wireframing.
· Designs, creates, and maintains business applications for a wide variety of sectors around the UK
· Provides consultation to clients on how to best automate existing processes or realise new products
· Maintains long term customer relationships, providing ongoing support and continuous improvement for the products that have been produced
· Developing and testing robust and efficient software
· Documenting code and technical decisions
· Supporting released software and effectively communicating fixes or updated features
· Effective communication skills
· Experience in .Net languages (C# or VB.Net) and a client-side JS framework (e.g., Angular)
· Experience with databases (MS SQL Server or Postgres)
· Be able to understand and document user journeys throughout a website or system
· Have experience communicating ideas, reasoning, and best practices
· Experience with Microsoft Azure (or other cloud infrastructure like AWS or Google Cloud)
· Exposure to app development frameworks (e.g., MAUI, Xamarin or React)
· Experience with some UI wireframing / prototyping software (e.g., Adobe XD, Figma or Balsamiq)
Their mission is to create exciting new systems for a broader range of clients. After three successful years as an independent company, with significant financial investment, they are growing the team.
To ensure their team is developing both professionally and technically, they provide training opportunities and support, including the option for 20% time to focus on technical upskilling (e.g., online training of your choice, personal side projects).
Flexible working arrangements are available and include flexitime and hybrid options.
Benefits of the job include pension options, health insurance, critical illness cover, parking, monthly team activities, good transport links, and the option to buy/sell holiday.