Systems and Support Engineer
My client is a Software Systems company who are a global technology leader in high quality digital content systems for the entertainment industry. They are looking for a Systems and Support Engineer who has experience working with Microsoft Windows TM including hardware, drivers, and network configuration.
The successful candidate will help to deliver world-class front-line support to the client’s customers, which include some of the most well-known entertainment companies around the world. In this role you will become an expert in the award- winning Digital Media Systems developed by the company and have the opportunity to work on amazing new projects.
Your role will entail:
· Delivering excellent technical front-line support to customers on the core platform in both the UK and abroad.
· Becoming an expert in the products developed by the company.
· Fixing technical bugs in servers.
· Flagging any major technical issues for developers to resolve.
You should have Technical Skills and Experience in the following:
· Microsoft Windows™ including third-party applications, hardware, drivers, registry tweaking, and network configuration.
· Advanced knowledge of projection mapping, warping, and blending with media servers.
· Experience integrating Unity, Unreal, Notch, and/or TouchDesigner into media servers
· Basic familiarity with 3D creative software like Blender, Cinema4D, or Maya
· Willingness and ability to travel with little notice.
· Basic level of IP networking concepts
· Proven history of resourcefulness, dedication, and decision-making under pressure of high-profile projects.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
· Driving licence
· Valid Passport
Additional useful Technical Skills to have:
· Any type of scripting or coding experience.
· Experience of working with high bandwidth network technology (10/25/40/100GbE).
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company, who are a market leader in their field in the entertainment industry. You will be working on new, interesting, and technically challenging projects that are at the forefront of the global entertainment industry.
Please apply with your CV to learn more about this role.